Saturday, February 24, 2007

What's going on? Well....

Ok..... so that last entry was a bit on the..... what's the right word?......... weak side of entries....  I admit it. I don't really care about famous people... most of them are not people I would idolize or follow. I do care about ANS's baby. How sad she lost her mom.

That said.....

I've not posted much lately. I can't think of anything cute and fun, only stressful and mind-boggling things. This morning (Saturday) up at 3:30 am. Thinking. Dangerous stuff, huh? Thinking of all the stuff I could be doing if I were not in bed. So, finally, just got up and got some of them done. 

Now, I just need the maid-fairy to come in and clean house.  That's what I want for Christmas, Santa.... a maid.....

Here's something cute....Conversation between female student and aide:

Student: "You know, Ms. R is always dieting."

Aide: "Yes, she does, but she is also diabetic."

Student: "I need to loose weight too."

Aide: "I understand. I need to loose a few pounds myself. I could do it if I would just eat a little less."

Student: "Yeah, I need to do that. I'm going to eat less, too. "   and proceeds to pull out lettuce from salad ladened with salad dressing.......

If it were only that easy.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms jackie.. you sound like me! lol  I wake up in the middle of the night and think of things I should be doing, and usually can't go back to sleep, so I get up.  Only I still don't do them..not right then.  Instead I come and plop myself down in front of my best friend (that would be my computer..lol) and see what's happening in cyberland!  The other stuff can wait till morning!

The ANS thing is just too sad.  I always thought she was such a drugged out person with a butt load of problems, but I certainly never dreamed it would come to this.  I hope that it turns out that something else killed her, and not drugs.
Feel so sorry for that baby.. but am glad she (ANS) is being buried next to her son, in the Bahamas.

Have a great weekend, Jackie! :)

Hugs and love from the OTHER one

Jackie

http://journals.aol.com/siennastarr/Hopefloats/

Anonymous said...

The world needs more "mind-boggling" thinkers! There are enough cute and fun to trip over.
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

Yes, IF!!      I've been slow on the posting, too....must the the winter blahs.   I'm so ready for spring.    Tired of no leaves and brown grass.    I want flowers, and lots of 'em!    Have a great day  :)
~Meg

Anonymous said...

That was one strange judge.

Anonymous said...

I'll see what I can do about the maid...there's time for me to convince Santa! LOL at the lettuce. I'm guilty of placing the order: "Big Mac, large fries, and a Diet Coke"


:)

Jimmy