Friday, March 2, 2007

Just Two Things

My buddy, Jimmy the boot guy, sent me this... He wanted it sent back, but I think he can just read it here! 

JUST TWO THINGS
If you opened it, you have to do it.
Then, send it back to the person who sent it to you and the rest of
your friends.
 
Two Names You Go By:
1. Jackie
2. JC

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1.  Pink T-shirt
2. Flannel pj bottoms
 
Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1.  Love
2.  humor
 
Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1.  Hang with my cousin
2.  Be so totally involved in a book that I can't or don't want to put it down.
 
Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. New Sofa
2. Riding lawn mower aka yard boy <grin>
 
Two pets you had/have:
1.  Mike (the dog, not the friend)
2.  Quinn, another dog
 
Two people who will fill this out:
1.  It would be easier to name 2 people that won't fill it out...
2. 
 
Two things you did last night:
1.  Went to hospital to see my mom
2.  Slept
 
Two things you ate today:
1.   Chicken sandwich
2.   Wasabi peas
 
Two people you Last Talked To:
1.   Bo
2.   Sister
 
Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1.  Sleep until I want to get up.
2.  Go to hospital
 
Two longest car rides:
1.  Orange Beach, AL
2.  Franklin, IN
 
Two Favorite Holidays:
1.  Thanksgiving (#1 favorite!)
2.  Last day of school for the year
 
Two favorite beverages:
1. Sweet tea (no unsweet tea <grin>... it's a southern thing...>
2. diet ginger ale
 
 
YOUR TURN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, I didn't realize you did the survey here!

Two things...love Wasabi peas...they hurt, but they're sooo-o good.

Love Sweet Tea. I make a mean batch myself, if I must say so!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

You and I are very much alike!~ :)  Love and Humor (my two things I would want in a relationship), I love being totally involved in a book, so much that I get lost and don't want to put it down.  It consumes me! :)  My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving too! :)  Love SWEET tea!  Ahhh yessss.. must be SWEET!  I'm not a southern girl, but I think it would be awesome if I were! :)  

Hugs and love
Jackie