Saturday, March 10, 2007

March On

March came roaring in and doesn't seem to have changed much. It began with the tornado that rushed through a high school in south Alabama, killing about 8 of it's students.

In the morning, we changed our clocks.... very early this year. That's cool with me... although, I have to admit I don't care much for springing forward. I'm southern. We don't spring forward very often until we just absolutely have to!

Mom has been in and out, then back in the hospital in the last couple of weeks or so. She came home last Monday, only to have to go back in Thursday night. She's still in there. She won't eat. Sis called me today to fill me in. She said they weighed her and she came in at 89 pounds. She won't eat anything unless sis takes it. She is also diabetic and her blood sugar is often lower than it should be because she won't eat. Trust me when I say, this is not a good thing. Here mom... I'll give you some of my blood sugar... 

I'm a stress eater... unfortunately, I'm always stressed! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie..  I was wondering where you got off to.  It seems you are as bad as I am at updating.  You were missed though.. :)

So sorry to hear about your mom!  89 lbs.  Wow.  Bless her heart, she does need to eat, doesn't she?  It's so sad when they just refuse to eat, and you can't make them understand that they NEED to eat, or they will die.   I will keep her in my prayers..

Hugs and love
The other "Jackie"

Anonymous said...

Sending up prayers for your Mom. For you and you family also. I know how stressful this is. Hugs, helen

Anonymous said...

Was a terrible thing, the loss of the kids!   I saw some pics of the destruction, I have them at work if you'd like me to forward them.       I always like the extra day light hours, and really hate it when it's getting dark at 4:45 p.m.!!     Will say a prayer for your Mom...
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! YOU and yours.
Patrick