Thursday, February 1, 2007

Snow In Bama

Yes, it snowed last night! And then began to melt around day break. We were delayed two hours and then, I thought I had better rush out and make pictures if I wanted to share with any of you!

It's not the snow that gets us around here... it's the ice that forms. I'd rather deal with the snow and have it just under freezing!

I put a snowman in the picture because that is the only way I may be able to make one...<grin>

Oh yeah, for those of you that know that the dog I had this past summer found a new home:  I saw him this week! He lives on my street about a 1/4 of a mile from me! We both did a double take when we saw each other! I swear, I think I saw him wave and smile! <grin>
Tags: , , , , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We didn't get any down this way. Just rain as far as I know unless it did some sleeting during the night. Helen

Anonymous said...

Brrr......it looks so cold in those pictures.  Even though there isn't a lot of snow on the ground.. it just looks foggy and cold.   It looks as though you have a pretty big yard.. both front and back.  That is something California doesn't have much of.  Room.  You can't even fart silently without your neighbor hearing you.. :/   I'm not kidding!

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

The world has obviously gone crazy. Snow in Bama, and all we've had is a snow shower all Winter in Pennsylvania and now a ground hog predicting Spring is just around the corner.
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

hello from athens!!  found you thru sister meg of inquestoftruth....we actually got a tad more snow than you, but it was all gone by noon.  fine with me....  :)  i'm so ready for spring!
gina