Thursday, February 22, 2007

But, what is the answer to the question we want to know??

Finally! One decision has been made.... yes, I know we've all been biting our nails to find out the answers to ALL our questions about Anna Nicole.  ANS will be buried in the Bahamas beside her son. I think that is just the most perfect place for her!  She really did love her son the best way she knew how to. 

BUT, the last questions really are the most interesting...

What made her suddenly pass away?

And..............

WHO IS HER BABY'S DADDY??

 


Tags: , , , , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know....I think she would have much preferred the Bahamas over TX.      I hope who ever the baby-daddy is, he loves her, and NOT just for the money.     Will be interesting to watch unfold.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

That is the best place for her to be. It will be really interesting to see what unfolds in the future about all this. Helen

Anonymous said...

I agree, Jackie... I think she should be buried in the Bahamas alongside her son.  She bought a plot there, so that is the way it should be.  I feel so bad for that baby.  I hope, whoever the real father is, that he turns out to be the best thing for that baby...and that they find out what ultimately caused her death.  People are saying drugs (of course), and yet she was ill with a high fever before she passed.  So.. who knows.   I just wish her peace... and that her soul can finally rest next to her beloved Daniel..

Hugs
Jackie

PS  I am so glad that we met as well! :)