Sunday, February 11, 2007

Which City Am I?

Yep, it's early morning on Sunday. You know, I could be sleeping.... but I'm not.  Wonder which one of you readers woke me up?? <grin>

Anywho....

Reading through journal entries this morning and my friend Chuck from Dribble had taken this quiz.... (btw, he is Boston even though he lives in CA).   Why not, I thought.... here are my results...

You scored as Killarney.



 

 

You are Killarney, Ireland! You are probably somewhat quiet and thoughtful. You don't mind frequenting the city pubs with your friends, but you also enjoy peaceful time alone.

Killarney

75%

Rio de Janeiro

60%

Paris

50%

Boston

35%

Provo

25%

Sounds good to me.... Wonder if they need a special education teacher over there?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, where is the link so we can do it too??? Hmmmmmmmmmm?  :)

I hope I get somewhere in Ireland, because it's my favorite place in the world.. even if I've never been there before! lol

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I got the same as you only 90%. Helen