Tuesday, February 13, 2007

To My Fellow Alabamaians...

Good morning to all my readers from here in my great state! Just a note for the day, it looks like it will not be pleasant for some of us, so keep safe and watch the weather! For all you GA folk, heads up, it's headed your way.  Be safe, Y'all!!!!!

By the way, I saw on the news this morning this same storm sent tornados through close to New Orleans and damaged a hotel/motel where it is still housing refugees from Katrina. What's that all about? Who is paying the tab for them to live there?  Surely not FEMA still...... <sigh> 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping an eye on the storms. Hope they will not be bad at the school where you teach. Helen

Anonymous said...

Well.. I'm not a Alabamian.. just a poor old Californian... but.. hee.. I am a Jackian.. so therefore I commented anyway! lol

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I hear some nasty stuff will be rolling though here at the end of the week....I HATE storms!
~Meg