Monday, February 12, 2007

Red Lip Stick

So, what do you think? Do you wear it? Do you like for your wife/girlfriend to wear it? Do you think it is sexy?  Do you like to see other women wear it, but not yourself or your woman?  Do you like it the brightest red there is or deep, dark red?? 

Or, do you like more natural colors or do you like pinks or mauve tones?

Lipstick or lip gloss?

What is your favorite shade of lipstick or lip gloss?

Just curious....  I see a lot of women out there wearing it and yes, I have some.  It's not my favorite color to wear unless it fits the occasion or outfit.  

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My lipsticks tend to be more on the natural reddish lip gloss color.  To where my lips look like they have a natural blush.  Does that make sense? lol  Some people can wear RED lipstick and get a way with it.. I am not one of them!

Hugs
Jackie

Anonymous said...

A "man" NEVER comments on a woman's makeup. <GRIN> It's a trap. ... Personally when I wear anything on MY lips it's chapstick and I like the Dr. Pepper flavor. <grin>
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

i sorry for not being a friend il try harder in the future

Anonymous said...

I agree wearing red lipstick has to go with the rest of the outfit or it's the only thing anyone will notice about you! But it is one of my fav colors!