Saturday, August 26, 2006

Trip to Pittsburgh

I've not written much about my trip this past week, but as someone mentioned, my trips do seem to have a fiction flair. I am here to assure you, this trip was very real! To prove it, I've added some pictures for your enjoyment!  Too Happy 2 

Most of the pictures are down at "The Point". The fountain was huge as you can see and Heinz Stadium is in the background of one of the pics. One of the pics is the back of a wedding party having their pics made (we wanted to tell them to "Just Say NO!" but they had already gotten married!)  

We went to Steelers' pre-season game and saw Polamalu and Roethlisberger play the first quarter. Our seats were GREAT!! They were on the 45 yard line, row X.  Honey, we were so close you could almost smell the sweat from the testosterone clad bodies.    Hi Ya 

Football.... You gotta love it!! Football 7 

 

Pittsburgh folks, Thanks for everything!!  I had a great time and can't wait for us all to get together again!!  And Somerville folks, thanks for all you did!!  I love you all!!




No comments: