Friday, August 4, 2006

Hair: What is it good for? Absolutely nothing! Or is it?

One of the blogs I read on a regular basis had me rolling in the floor other day!  Wonder Dyke    It also reminded of something I did when I was a kid....

When I was about 14 or 15, my sister (who is 8 years younger than myself) wanted her hair cut or trimmed (don't really remember right now)....  I volunteered  my services.  After all, how hard could it really be??  We got all the tools we needed, and got started... and it didn't go well. Uneven on one side, then had to trim the other side to make it even. Then snip, cut, trim..oops, need to even it up on the other side... It was awful!!  I really did feel bad and she was so pissed at me for a long time!!! 

It wasn't funny then, but it sure as hell is now! 

Yes, she is speaking to me again.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss you

Anonymous said...

Here's how lucky we guys are: I simply got tired of the whole mess during summer, and shaved in all off.  Send the clipper on the lowest setting, and buzz, buzz, buzz, finis.  Ahhh...

Abe

Anonymous said...

My first hair trim I did on myself was when when I was five. Got a spanking for it with the hair brush... no traumatic side effects though. I got my hair cut this week in time for school to start... Bea