Monday, August 21, 2006

But I Wore My Game Toes!!

Hi Guys!!  Got back from my Pittsburgh trip last night.  I had about a 3 hour delay in leaving the 'Burgh and was about 11:30 when I finally walked into the house last night. 

Fun time. Game was disappointing due to bad call on Ref's part. Replay showed it was bad call. Idiot.

Just had to share the game toes MA did for me. Really cool!!

I had a wonderful time with my buds, but it's been a long day... I'll get back with some fun facts and stories a little later!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok I'll bite even though your 'trips' have a suspicious history. <grin> and are those Steeler logos on toe nails?
Patrick

Anonymous said...

I love those toes....Red and Gold... how sporty.
Had to enlarge the picture to see... then laughed out loud.
But really impressed with RINGS on second toe... is that the "ring toe"?  And the ankle bracelet...wow.
Pardon me, but I woulld like to play with your feet.