Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thank You

I got this link in my e-mail today and think it's a great idea for each of us to do.

What it is:  It's a way to send a 'Thank You' to our troops overseas via Xerox. The company will print it and send it at no cost to you. It only takes a couple of minutes. I have spent that long trying to remember why I had walked into a room.

No matter how you feel about our troops being overseas or the job they are doing, lets boost their mail bag!! You just never know who needs a little extra attention or to feel appreicated!

Let's Say Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's a great idea from a wonderful lady. BTW, I was walking into the kitchen and I forgot......... never mind !

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I love that Xerox is still doing this. Thanks for reminding me!

Anonymous said...

Guess I'll post again. Seems the owner's not home. Probably at Pogo. <grin>

Jimmy