Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's December on the calendar, but...

here in north Alabama it was a record-breaking 77 degrees yesterday. Pull out the sweat-o-meter! I'm just glad I've not put up the summer clothes since I've had to pull from that rack!

I have been getting ready for the end of the semester at school by trying to get in all the areas I seem to have over-looked, etc. Our kids last day is next Tuesday. We have to get in the important parts too, like the Christmas Party. I've tried to talk a friend into dressing up like Santa, but he said his HO HO HO's are not up to Santa standard. I have to laugh at that one....

Happy hump day, everyone!! The weekend is coming up soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe this weather??!   I want my cooler air!    (I get two weeks off for Christmas this year, too!)  O happy me.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

The weather has been so bad here this year I havn't been able to wear one summer skirt or dress ~ enjoy your good weather maybe we will get some of that next year ~ happy hump day to you ~ Ally :o)

Anonymous said...

My HUMP day was great, but last night was the opposite.  During the day I went and had my hemoblobin checked and I did NOT need a shot. I got things organized in my room and enjoyed the music of a volunteer entertainer after a nice lunch.
Supper was toerable, but after supper the day went to pot.  My sore throat returned with a vengeance. I could barely swallow water.  I gagged on my gargle and spewed watera ll over myself. I took anithistamines and fell asleep at seven and then woke at ten...hurting again.  
One person's HUMP is another person's GET SCREWED.  
Anyway looking for a better day today.  
Thanks for the kind comments in my journal.  I seem to be writing a lot less.