Saturday, November 12, 2005

Saturday Six

This is my first time to answer Patrick's questions.  I love this set!!

Saturday Six - Episode 83

1. You are invited to spend a night, alone, in a large house that is believed to be haunted.  A close friend of yours whom you trust tells you of his or her own experience, and you have sufficient reason to believe that there may be a genuine haunting going on there.  Without promise of any kind of reward for staying the night, would you agree to do so?  I would have to stay, if nothing else, for the adventure of it... and besides, it may be someone I know! 

2. What do you most enjoy about your job?  The different and wonderful personalities of the kids! I enjoy them everyday!  (Except November 1, but that's another entry....)

3. Who was the last person you had a conversation with?  What was the main topic of the conversation?    Marion- We talked about Thanksgiving at her house.  Would I drive up on Wednesday?  Would I stay until through Friday?  Do we want to go shopping (NO!!!).  Do we want to visit estranged family members (this brought giggles from us both...)

4. Take this
quiz:   What kind of "smart" are you? I am all around smart... 'a well-rounded brain'... hey!  Matches the rest of me!!


5. What was the last food that you totally ruined -- to the point that it was inedible -- when trying to cook?   Rice with dill weed... I wept.

6. STRANGELY-OBSCURE QUESTION #1:  Ifyou had to do over again, would you change anything?   Yes, there are a couple of things I would do differently.... but then, of course, I wouldn't be the person I am today!

 

So, what about you??  How would you answer?


No comments: