Saturday, November 19, 2005

The Big Rush Out

Well, it seems people are leaving J-land in droves.  Most of my favorite 'reads' have passed along their other links and that is ok.  It's much better than falling off the cyber mountain of life while people are wondering where the heck you went!!!  Thanks guys for sending those links!  I have dealt with the ads this way: When I first sign onto the journal, I just use the little 'roller' on the mouse about 1 notch.  I don't have to see it anymore!  I know it's not the point.  It would be nice if there has to be ads if we could just choose the ones we want to see.  For example:  I might choose Red Cross or United Way.  Oh wait, I forgot.... those organizations don't have money to spend on advertising on AOL.  My bad.
   Another thought I've had this week is this.  I wonder what has been happening in the main offices of AOL with all the people leaving.  My opinion is they expect after all is said and done, given a little time for those who will leave to go, things are expected to be back to normal.  New journalers will slide into favorite positions taking the place of Patrick, Jimmy, Wil, and Remo (just a few of my favorites that have chosen to use other sources...).  And yes, I may even decide at some point to join them out there....  

No comments: