Sunday, November 20, 2005

Higher Standards??

As we all know, the banners have been causing a bit of stir among many of the J-Land Bloggers.  I read an blog earlier that carried this link:  Bank of America, Fleet pay $675 million fund settlement - Mar. 15, 2004 .....   As you know, this is one of the many advertisors that seems to be pasted across the top of  our blogs upon occasion.  I just wanted you guys to see their past.  I will say this is my favorite part of the article:

      Bank of America, which uses the promise of "higher standards" in its advertising campaign, has been caught up in various investigations.

And everyone thought Martha Stewart was a bad ass....  'It's a good thing!'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to see, that's for sure. I'm debating yet, how best to make my displeasure of the ads noted.
With peace and love,
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage