Sunday, November 11, 2007

Life's Little Offbeat Tricks

I'm sure most of you have heard the saying, "He/She got up on the wrong side of the bed." It seems there are times this applies to me. Unfortuately, there are times I don't even realize this... until something happens and it occurs to me that I have been a royal bitch, a real pain the in the backside of many people. I can go back and pinpoint certain times that I have had moments of not being to nice and  not even realized. This week. It's been happening this week. I have been the president of 'Bitches 'R' Us'. I realized it other day. I hate it when I get like this. I've been like this a lot this school year.   

 Whip

This three day weekend got here just in time. 

My goal this coming week? To be a nicer bitch.  

  
 You Rock  Yes  Great  Thumbs Up  Well Done  Clapping Hands Bravo


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

I seriously doubt that it's possible, although occasionaly we all go off on a tear. Methinks a bloody mary and a stroking caress of your curly locks would resolve the matter, forthwith. On the other hand, if the caca hits the proverbial oscillator, I'm heading south, just in case !

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

There are times when I just feel ill natured and can't pinpoint the reason why. Fortunarely it doesn't last long. Helen

Anonymous said...

Yeah....this happens to me sometimes, too.    Totally unexpected why suddenly I want to make folks pay for even looking my way!   Grrrrr.    (I bet you are nearly as bad as ya think, though.)  
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Having personally been in your presence last week, I didn't notice you to be the President of "Bitches R'Us"!!  But, my answer to this very problem is CHOCOLATE, and lots of it!  Works for me every time!!  

Anonymous said...

When I feel the world is closing in, I take off my clothes and sit down at the keyboard and play a march, as loud as possible. The roar of the music blocks out the rest of the world.  I don't know what being naked does to the mood, but it couldn't hurt.
Care to try that?  Safer than driving full throttle down a country road.

Anonymous said...

Ahh, just when the fun was starting! There is a reason God made women. We would of been pissed off and made life a living hell if he didn't *winks*. (Hugs) Indigo