Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Aaaawww.... Sweet Mystery of Life....

My friend, Chuck, posted a list of things he was wondering about.... and then, I noticed I was asking questions to myself about stuff that is happening around me....  I thought I'd share....

1. Why is it when you put clothes in the dryer, the paper/tissue you forgot to take out of your pockets doesn't turn into money?  (BTW, if you find a dryer that can actually do that, let me know....)

2. How long does it take for those waffle-shaped wrinkles to embed themselves into the top you want to wear this morning?

3. How do people that have never worked in the classroom get the jobs that dictate what and how teachers really do in the classroom?  They should be required to work at least 5 years when making decisions about a particular IQ level.  (This includes the powers that be in DC...)

4. When does it click to parents their little precious is a real pain in the &** and they have created the monster they are living with....?

Those and more later.....

Happy Hump Day..... and may Friday be here sooner than you expect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) That machine was invented, but the government squashed it.    
2) 2.4 hours
3) They kissed hiney, therefore, no classroom time was needed.
4) On that 5th visit to the federal prison to see Precious they finally get it!
Hope I was helpful.
~Meg
PS:  Don't believe everything you read.  Heh

Anonymous said...

Good ones Jackie!  

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

Loved the post!! Was cheering when I read #4!! Tell them like it is. (Hugs) Indigo