Saturday, September 30, 2006

I tried to show this picture an entry or so ago and the picture wouldn't show up. I'm gonna give it another shot.

Yes, that's me on a mule when I was about 3 or so.

I took the picture to school and put it on the board to see which of the kids made a comment.  It took awhile, but then one of the groups of kids got into a little bit of a verbal argument over who it was. And a lot of them thought the mule was a donkey. Then they were surprised to find out that I had a grandfather! I guess they thought I just hatched.... lol

                                                        

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like one happy little girl there.

Wouldn't that be great to keep a mule out back and take him out for a little hopalong on a nice weekend like this?

Abe

Anonymous said...

wonderful.  and the mule is cute, too