Monday, September 18, 2006

I think I need to answer Patrick's questions from my previous entry. (Good questions, Patrick!! LOL)   1. Why does the cat's appearance have to match a cat's appearance? Answer: Because that's the way I think.  No other reason, really.  2. Does Mike the dog look like Mike?  Answer: Nope, not at all!  In fact, I know a few people named Mike and Mike the dog looks like none of them. The Mike mentioned in my entry is of Irish descent and has red hair (or what is left of it, Bless his heart...) and is just a little taller than I am. Mike the person talks more than Mike the dog. Although, Mike the dog does a good job at night of keeping critters away.  At least, that what I like to think when I'm in bed and hear him barking or growling. I've seen Mike the dog chase a squirrel like it is going to be his last supper.  I've never Mike the friend chase anything except a woman now and then (ok, rarely does he even do that), but never that quickly.  Mike the dog's 4 legs are about 6 inches tall... Mike the friend has longer legs, but only 2.

BTW, to all you teachers out there, was it a 'PARENT'S FULL MOON' today and someone forgot to tell me? WTF?? I feel like I've been whipped and then some. To bad I don't enjoy that stuff cause if I did, I'd be on cloud nine!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw shucks, you didn't have to claify just for my confused self. <GRIN> ... Anything or anybody, whether named Mike or not, that chases 'tree rats' is all right in my book?
Patrick