Friday, December 23, 2005

Laundry Baskets....

Laundry baskets are not just for laundry..... They should be in the 'top five' list of things that make your life easier!!  For example, just few minutes ago, I'm packing up the stuff I'm taking to the parent's house to cook, you know, all the heavy stuff.  Heavy duty bag just falls apart... Whatever will I do??  I go hunting my favorite 'carry-all' laundry basket.  I use it when I need to take a lot of things to school and other places.  What's so great about it??  It's lightweight, has handles, is rounded on one side to sit on my hip when I have to open doors and it fits into the car just nicely!  Easy in, easy out... my kind of easy....  AAAaawwww... the things to be grateful for this time of year....

BTW, Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have a great journal!

Anonymous said...

You are so right about baskets... let's hear it for them!! Yeay! I love all kinds of baskets: the natural fiber ones made of wicker or grass or vine, and the plastic ones. Baskets of all sizes... I did the exact same thing today: grabbed up a basket and put in all our Christmas gifts to make our trip easier. Baskets are probably a teacher's best friend. Merry Christmas!