Sunday, February 22, 2009

Who's That Knockin' On My Door?

This post is dedicated to Patrick, Jimmy, Jimmy, Shithead, and Mary. I've missed you guys, too!

What's new in my life? Well, I have been getting to know my new step-mum and she isn't so bad. It's just new. I now have 2 brothers, one of which I've never met. I have 2 new sisters. Unlike my sister and me, they have kids. I think there are about 7 nieces and nephews. I only really know one boy and one girl.

Early in January I began working on my masters in special education. The first class is just a week shy of being complete. One down, and ten more to go! YIPPEE!

The kids at school are doing great. Can you believe this school year is almost 3/4 gone? I'm ready for summer to be here. Not the heat, but just summer. Let me know if you figure out how to get one without the other! Warm is ok... say 75-90 is good. Anything over 90 requires a one of those basting bags.

Well, if i can just remember the password for my journal, I might write more. It has been awhile and I have missed it. Actually, I've missed you people. Here's to a new beginning!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like summer was just here, and you want it back? I really like the cold, & I love wind, rain, snow..BUT people are really tired of hearing me say that :-).
I am glad the step-mum isn't an evil step-mum.

Getting a masters? Excellent.
~Mary

Helen said...

Sounds like you have a larger family now. Glad that things are going well and hope they continue to do so. Good luck on getting that Masters. Helen

Unknown said...

"Oh, the line forms on the right, babe
Now that Jackie's back in town."

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

Jimmy's Journal said...

I'm so happy you're back - I missed you mucho!

Jimmy