Sunday, December 7, 2008

He said, "I Do"

Daddy got married Friday night. I managed to walk down the aisle with heels, hose, dress AND a lit candle, walk up steps, light the unity candle, and back down the steps. The good news is, the church is still standing. Tonight is Sunday and I have not heard from the newlyweds. I'll just let them call me.

BTW, I have 2 more sisters and 2 brothers, as well as a bunch of nieces and nephews (or is it one niece??) I have not even really met yet. Family gatherings are certain to be interesting....

6 comments:

D said...

congrats :)
hugs

cw2smom said...

Congrats to the newlyweds! I like this..it makes me feel there's hope for me to remarry one day! Blessings, Lisa

Helen said...

I hope they will be a happy couple. Helen

Jimmy's Journal said...

So far so good. I was a little worried myself when I got married tears ago. The church stood but there was a price to pay later.

I hope Dad's fares well.

Jimmy

Unknown said...

Best wishes to the newlyweds! ALL that new family just in time for holiday shopping. Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

Jimmy's Journal said...

Happy Valentine's Day Baby.

Jimmy