Monday, September 24, 2007

Just another Monday in the land of Osmosis

Another week has begun....

              Thursday is Parent-Teacher Conference day.....

                             We are there until 5:30 on Thursday.........

                                                                                All of us.......

                              Homecoming week, toooooooooo.............

Just a thought for all you people with no kids that think parenting is easy:

                                               

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY!     I'd have to tie that one up and throw him in the closet.  lol
~Meg

Anonymous said...

what a funny video if that was my kid he would have never thrown a fit like that with out a sore behind:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

hi Jackie :)  i am also a special ed teacher, but we have only been back in school for 3 weeks, so no parent/teacher conferences yet! We just had back to school night last week...another late one, 8:30pm. I hope your conferences go well :)
~Cathy

Anonymous said...

I loved that Video ~ I do not know how I would cope with something like that ~ Ally :o) x

Anonymous said...

I love intelligent women ! I happen to like the word "osmosis" for the mere fact that you can use it sometimes and the person to whom you refer doesn't even hear the sound of the weapon. Sorry about your car, Sweets, you know I can identify with you.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

You have the BEST quotes in your side bar 'all about me' section, always changing and always a pause to think. Thanks!
Patrick