Thursday, September 20, 2007

Everyday: An Adventure

I met Dad for dinner tonight. Usually, we meet on Fridays, but he has plans with his girlfriend. That's cool. By Friday afternoons, I am done, ka-put, tired, over it!

After dinner, I stopped by the dollar store to pick up batteries for the remote at school. While there, I see an employee rush back and whisper to another one. They both rush to the front.... then, I hear "Let me out!"  

OOooopppss, another shop-lifter caught. But wait... it gets better.

The manager won't let her leave. The shoplifter tells her daughter (who is in line) to leave with her. Daughter tells mom it's not her problem.    Ok. The daughter and the shoplifter talk. Daughter tells her take her stuff out, she's caught and going to jail. It just goes on and on.... 

Finally, a cop arrives.

Shoplifter says, "Oh Jason, it figures it's you!" 

The cop said, "I should have known you were involved!"

It must be nice to be on a first-name basis with your arresting officer. 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

I would be embarrassed that my own daughter was with me when I got caught shoplifting... and, then to be known on a first name basis with the police!  That's just crazy!  But.. it's the way of our world, it seems!

As for that YT video!  I've seen that before, and I must say, she is the uglist crossdresser/transgendered female I have ever seen!

I love the end when she says, "I won't work my looks anymore.. EXCUSE my BEAU-TEE!"  ROFL   I don't think she has looked in a mirror lately! lol

Hugs
jackie

Anonymous said...

I always love to see mental giants get busted. It always makes my day, in a Clint Eastwoodian manner.

What genius shoplifts at a dollar store? How much could you possibly steal?

Jimmy
http://journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jimmys-journal/

Anonymous said...

omgoodness!!     That video was hard to watch!!     Shoplifting Mom, eh?    That poor daughter...I can't imagine.
~Meg