Monday, July 30, 2007

Yes, I'm listening to the Bozo CD... I'm sure it's a hit with everyone...<grin>

OK, it's one of those kind of purchases you can't resist, after all, it was only $2.00... Besides, it has Tony Danza (singing 'A Couple of Clowns Like Us') and William Shatner (singing, "What is a Bozo?").  There are other hits such as "How Many Clowns Can You Cram in a Car?" and "Ballad of Bozo"!!

Ok... Charlie and I used to watch Bozo together in the mornings sometimes.... He would have loved this CD! 

Besides, you deserved a day with two entries... 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL BOZO huh well enjoy i don't remember BOZO

Deb

Anonymous said...

You're too young, but my favorite clowns were Emmett Kelly and Clarabell, in that order.

Anonymous said...

Just found your journal...and I'm glad.  I looked around and I'll be back!
Oh...and I so loved Bozo!

Nancy
http://journals.aol.com/nhd106/Nancyluvspix/entries/2007/07/31/just-my-position/1782

Anonymous said...

ROFL. Sweetie are there not enough BOZO's around in real life to listen to? All in all sounds like a fun listen. (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Indigo,
I've met a huge number of the BOZOs in my area... I'll stick with the new CD! LOL
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a Bozo show.    I haven't even seen Mary Poppins for that matter.    
~Meg