Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I guess this is your lucky day!

Well, thanks to Jimmy, I 'repaired' my journal. It's all with the new picture stuff...  Sometimes, there is no good reason for change, ya know??  LOL

I've taken a break from my summer vacation by taking a computer class that is supposed to make my job a little easier. (Yeah, right... they have been saying that for years....)It's only four days (ends on Thursday afternoon), but it's been kinda fun. There are several other teachers from the school where I teach and the instructor is a real hoot! He is a good lookin' young thang that teaches in my school system. Good thing he decided he likes our wierd little group of older women!  In fact, our 'lunch group' grew from four yesterday to six today! Who knows? By Thursday, we might have everyone going to lunch with us! And you know lunch is the most fun meal of the day! Especially in our group!

Thanks again, Jimmy!      Come have lunch with us!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your class:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Does anything really ever make our jobs easier??   Well....other than vacations, that is?
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well (that's a deep thought for my shallow mind), I'm happy the operation was successful. Alternate plan "B" was to cut the child in half. You did not respond, however, to the second question, which was about the games on aol. I don't know if my ability with rain will work in Alabama, but if it begins to rain and lightning begins to strike in the area, you can be sure I must be near.

Jimmy
http://journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jommys-journal/

Anonymous said...

The past few months I have been learning new things on my own computer. It makes me thrist to learn even more. Ummm....until I accidently dump my entire picture archive hmmmmm.......k, gotta be careful with what buttons you push lol!
(Hugs) Indigo