Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Just a quick acknowledgment to all our dad's out there in J-Land. I hope you guys have a great time with your off-spring.  Just remember, it's not about gift you get, but the quality time you have with your kids! 

My dad has always been there for me, although sometimes, he needed my mom to shove him into the right direction!  I think that is just because of the difference in the male/female way of thinking.  I think sometimes he wished she had not shoved him so hard <grin>, but these days, he wishes she were here even if she shoved even harder!  I couldn't have asked for a better dad!! Thanks DAD!

BTW, I'm going to meet my dad for lunch!!

This commercial cracked me up every time I saw it this year!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL on the commercial... have a great time with Dad!  Happy Father's Day to him
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Have a great time having lunch with your Dad. Yes, that is a cute commercial. Helen

Anonymous said...

Great commercial...tell your Dad I said hi and enjoy your lunch. You journal is back to it's orginal good form. (Who was that masked man?)

Jimmy
http://journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jimmys-journal/

Anonymous said...

I have never met anyone that will admit to ever having a pair of paracute pants.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/acoward15/andy-the-bastard

Anonymous said...

lol love the commericial too funny:) have a good week

Deb

Anonymous said...

Heh  funny commercial.   I hadn't seen it.    I have the greatest dad, too....truly blessed.      Hope lunch was great.
~Meg

Anonymous said...

I suspect that lunch with Dad was kind of special this year for both of you.
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Jackie.. this commercial cracks me up everytime I see it too!!!  lol

Hugs
Jackie 2

Anonymous said...

.enjoyed visiting your journal, and especially the garden!  I am a retired teacher after 40+ years.  From California back to small town USA in Oklahoma! Cultural Shock!