Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A Prune is Not Chocolate in Disguise!

What a great visit with my cousins!  I love them all and they have a way of making me 'centered' again.  Marion and Doyle had a great dinner made and I think there was total silence for about 10 minutes.  That in itself proves it was good! When you get this crew together, there is never a dull or quiet moment!!  Tannis and Becky were down from Ohio and Indiana and it's been at least a couple of years since (more than that??) since I've seen her and many more since I've seen Becky.  Hey guys, let's make a point of doing this more than just every odd chance we get, ok??

After dinner, we were sitting around talking and Tannis asked if anyone wanted ice cream. I said no, I had made a run down to The Pig other day cause I had been craving chocolate all weekend. I searched this house up one side and down the other and the only thing I could find that was even close to sweet was a box of prunes. I made a discovery. You can't satisfy your craving for chocolate with a prune.

 

object width="425" height="350">

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I so know what you mean. I wanted chips and dip the other night, and all I came up with was Pringles. When you want it, you gotta have it, lol!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

"centered" ... What a wonderful way to describe the feeling of family!
Patrick