Monday, October 16, 2006

Better Together

What a leap from Time Warp and Groove Thing to Better Together!! That's cool, though... Just shows just HOW eclectic my taste runs! 

Just a note: Better Together is by Jack Johnson and I just discovered him tonight when I did a search for Nick and Nora Charles (via You Tube), AKA, The Thin Man movies!  What great fun those movies are! I discovered them when I would have to be up with Charlie at nights when he was sick and nothing would be on TV (OK, that was a while ago... but not much has changed on cable.) except American Movie Classics.

What do you think?  You like the music? 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a neat collection.  They were charming together.  I don't think the mysteries were very mysterious, however.  Nick was no Monk, no Sherlock.

Anonymous said...

So cool!  Nobody knows Nick and Nora anymore, and that's wretched.  Dialogue so crisp and sharp you could cut your finger on it.  You've got fantastic taste, Jackie.

It's just a jump to the left... and a step to the right...

Abe