Sunday, February 12, 2006

IT SNOWED!!

Yes, it snowed!!  YIPPEE!!  It's the first snow that has stuck in a few years and the first snow that has not melted as soon as it hit the ground since I moved into this house.  Now, I know it's NOTHING compared to the snows my northern j-land buddies get, but please, don't make fun of us down here in the south.  It is a great experience for us.  Some of the kids have never even seen snow!!  Tomorrow will be fun!  The kids will be talking about all the things they did... you know, taking an hour to get bundled up, going out to make a mini-snowman in about 10 minutes, then back into the house to play their X-boxes or play-stations.  For me, sign me up for movies, reading and staying warm! 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I am SOOO with you! Warm me up and lock me down!


Jimmy


PS   nice pics. I won't make fun, but I will express a little envy...

Anonymous said...

Well you know how much snow we got in New York this weekend so I am a liking your amount a lot more than what we got.  When I lived in Texas it never snowed there and then one morning we had a major storm and it nearly shut the town down.  When you are not used to that kind of weather it sure is nice to see it in moderation.

Anonymous said...

Wow  I love the views from your house.  AOL pictures is improved, this is first real view I have had. What a neat place to live, and SNOW as well.  Fantastic.