Thursday, January 19, 2006

   It's been awhile.... I've just had some things going on with some of the kids.... not all good either....  I'll spare you the details.... It ain't pretty....

   Now, we are back to a new year.  This week brought the try-outs for American Idol.  I didn't watch it all the first night.   There is only so much of that stuff I can really take.  I did watch it last night.... it seemed to go a little faster than the night before.  But, the show I really enjoy is Dancing with the Stars.  Hold me back!!  I love this show.  Yes, I'm the one that always watches those dancing contests on Public Television.  Now, it's even more often......  I've thought about going to Arthur Murray for lessons, but just never have..... Maybe I'll put that on my life's 'To Do' list ...... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, I know how much time "life" can take up.

Idol doesn't do it for me, but I have gotten a couple of kicks wathing the dance show. Pretty impressive talent last season, I wonder if they can follow through this season. Time will tell.

Hope things smooth over a little. Take care.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch Idol until last year when Bo Bice was on there.... His grandmother lives down the road from me.....
Jackie