Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Procrastination

Procrastination:  to put things off until you can't put them off any longer. 

I am a procrastinator.  I hate it.  Why after all these past weeks have I neglected to do something so simple, yet, here it is due this afternoon and I just now finished with only a matter of hours to spare??  I bet if I didn't have to drive 35 miles to turn it in, I would have waited even longer!   

I tell myself it is because I work best under pressure.  Is that true?  Does anyone know the real reason?  Please, don't give me answers such as lazy.  Bored with the assignment?  Yes, probably....   OK.. Tell me what happens to you?  Do you just get right in there and do an assignment?  OR are you a procrastinator as well??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laundry can wait.  Bills can wait.  Letters I get right in an answer them as soon as they come.  Depends on the project.  If it catches the imagination we can do it promptly.  

Anonymous said...

I am the Master Procrastinator!!   Just checking out your journal.   I, too, live in N. AL.    I'm in the Shoals, my two sisters in Athens.    
~Meg