Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Just a word or two before I hit the road. I'm headed up to TN for the next few days and hopefully, it'll help me get my mojo back! As been the tradition for the past several years, Cousin is having family to her house. There will be fewer people there this year. Sister and hubby have decided to stay put in GA (I do understand. That is a long drive for a piece of turkey!), Dad and K can't make it up this year either. She has kids in their area, so they'll be with family as well.


In recent years, I've become more sentimental about Thanksgiving. It is part age, I guess. Sometimes, when I see how much I do have and how little others have, I am humbled by it all. I am thankful for my few pieces of family, my kids at school, my friends I see often, and of course, my blog'in buds!


I hope each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing you safe travels and and a family filled holiday.

Caregivingly Yours,Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/

D said...

Happy Thanksgiving.... safe journey
hugs

Jimmy's Journal said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. Things will get better. Keep on posting!

Jimmy