Wednesday, October 8, 2008

 
The changing of the trees is moving as quickly as the passing of AOL journals. Many may ask why I care so much, I've not written much lately. Very rarely these days can I think of something that isn't depressing as hell (death, illness and marriage), so why bother? However, I do enjoy reading the journals from all that I have subscribed to and will miss reading them without having hunt and search for them in different areas.
 
As for myself, I've not decided if I want to begin a new journal right now. I wish I could just pick up and go for it, but I'm just not in the mood. However, I will be reading all I can find online and good luck to all my journal buddies!
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd better start a new journal. Don't make be go up there!

Jimmy
http://jimsulliv3.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Well Shucks, Girlie....  you don't  have to write NOW.   You can always pick it up later.    Go ahead and find you a place and start getting it set up and all pretty.   That way, when the mood does strike you, you'll already have a home.
~Meg
PS:   I love me some Tommy Lee!
PSS:    don't forget to write.  :)

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha at including marriage in the depressing as hell category!  Though I won't be reading as much, & won't be writing myself, please do send a link on to me if you decide to go to blogspot.
You are pretty good at keeping in touch even when you don't write entries :-)

Anonymous said...

Are you testing the waters for a "draft Jackie" movement? Or is this a Shermanesque “If nominated, I will not write; if elected, I will blog.”

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/
http://lairofcachalot.blogspot.com/

D said...

found ya my friend
hugs
d