Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Journal, New Post

Just trying it out to see how it all goes....

News on the Bama front:
Almost all of Mom's stuff is out of the house.
Dad is getting married Dec. 5
Fall break ended today...

Lessons from our annual fall farm trip.
Kid walks up to horse and says, "She is so Beautiful!!"
Voice from behind, "Yep, HE sure is!" (it really was a 'he')

Lessons about Longhorns:
Non-academic adult attending field trip: "Look at the longhorns he has!!"
Kid: "It's not a he, it's a she! You can't tell a boy from a girl by the size of their horns!"

Kid posing with fish just caught:
"Ms. Jackie!!! Take my picture with my fish!" (poses)
"Now, take one like this! (poses) and like this (Poses) and like this (Poses)...."
(can you say a ham??)

"I'm gonna have a hot dog, a hot dog. I'm gonna have just one hot dog, a hot dog."
(typical everyday conversation for this kid)

..... That's all folks!!

5 comments:

Jimmy's Journal said...

Glad to see you made it, kid! I'll be posting about you tomorrow, sweets.

Jimmy

Possum S. Hemmingway said...

Hey, and don't forget me either!

Possums S. Hemmingway

Rose said...

I'm stopping by way of Jimmy's Journal.

I would be happy for you to stop by my journal to say hello.

Hugs, Rose
http://roses-are-read.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Ms. Jackie!!! "I'm gonna post a comment, a comment. I'm gonna post just one comment, a comment."

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/
http://lairofcachalot.blogspot.com/

Woody said...

Stopped in for a visit from Jimmy's Journal, Hi,
Keep posting!!!

Woody