Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!

I have seen a number of New Year Resolutions. I have not made any.... Yet. Maybe, I won't. The only ones I can think of are:

Procrastination: I need to manage mine better. I'll think about it tomorrow.

 

Conditioner: I need to use it on my hair every single day. I forgot this morning. Maybe tomorrow.    

 

Yoga: Start doing it.      Maybe, tomorrow....

 

OH WAIT! I can't tomorrow!! I have to go back to school!!!

(well, maybe the conditioner if I remember!)

Just a note: for all you people that think Alabama is in the south, so it must be warm all year, it's supposed to get down to 14 here tonight. BBBbbbbbrrrrrrrr....... I'll be pulling my flannel lined jeans out to wear tomorrow....

                                         

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be 35-38 degrees tonight in Miami with a humid wind of 10-15 mph that cuts you like a knife....So much for the "South"

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

I never make any New Year resolutions. I wouldn't keep them anyway. It's going to get cold here tonight also. It will be a cold morning to start back to school. Stay warm. Helen

Anonymous said...

Girl, don't you know I got my fire roaring tonight, and nice blankets to snuggle under.    Hot flash!  Where are ya?
I don't make resolutions, that way I don't fail...but I ALWAYS condition my hair!!   Of course...it's almost down to my waist, and if I didn't, I'd never get it untangled.
Happy New Year!!
~Meg