Friday, May 11, 2007

My Friend, Sue

You gotta realize that my friend Sue has been a great supporter of mine! There were times when my position wasn't as fun as it is now. She has backed me up when others would not. When Sue phoned me other morning, she was so pissed off I didn't even realize who she was! And yes, my friend Sue loves me.... and she feels SO TERRIBLE! ..... STILL.....   She brought me the newspaper and I can see how she made this mistake..... BTW, my teaching partner's father phoned him and made the same mistake....except, his dad added, 'How's that workin for ya?' At least Sue was gonna take prisoners and ask questions later!!!!!! 

THANKS AGAIN, SUE!!! 

This clip is dedicated to you, Sue!!  To bad you won't be able to watch it.... You really do need to find DSL out there in your part of the country... <grin>


Tags: , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good weekend:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Using a Queen song in any video or entry in my humble opinion takes it to the next level.
Patrick    

Anonymous said...

You find the neatest clips on You Tube.  I simply cannot find my way around that site.  I did find some clips about Ercoupes landing, and I stumble onto other estoteric things but cannot get back to them again if I decide to see them again.
Good hunting.

Anonymous said...

Great song. I speed read and retention is always a problem. Combine that with dyslexai....ia and you have the sublime.

Jimmy