Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Question Wmn Strikes Again

Due to my life experiences, I consider myself a survivor. I have dealt with all types of adversities, hurdles, etc.  Yes, I know everyone experiences these things, but some more than others.

I think there are several catagories for people and yes, they can overlap.  There are the survivors (people that have had a lot of real life issues they have no control over), life-livers (who go through life with very few real problems), exsistors (people who sit back and never take any chances), and life-suckers (people who drain others to whatever limits they are allowed.)

As I said before, I consider myself a survivor, but am now in the process of being a life-liver. 

Question of the day:  What catagories do you fall into?

Journal Entry Idea provided by Ray, the dog. Thanks Ray!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM A SURVIVOR AND LOOKING FOWARD TO BECOMING A LIFE - LIVER.

Anonymous said...

Yikes!  People call me a survivor, but I'm way too close to it to know for certain.  I take the Fifth Amendment!

Abe

Anonymous said...

You are missing a category: live-givers! Those are people who give to others, who help bring life back into the survivors, existors, and life-suckers. Although, the latter three have to want that life giving light and energy! Life givers have problems, sometimes big ones, devastating ones, but nothing knocks them down for long. They get back up and do it again. Their faith and determination to make good has no end. They can offer it, but it isn't always accepted. People who inspire and motivate... who make the rest of us want to be better than we are, and we try to better than we are, so we can be a life-giver too. People like, for instance, Ron Clark, the teacher made famous by his book, and a movie about his life.

I think you might fall into that category.

BTW... I'm in the life-giver category, too. Not always good at it, but it's where I want to be, and what I want to do. It's why I'm a teacher. Probably why you are too.  bea