Sunday, October 9, 2005

Human Pig Troughs

        What is it about buffets that make you want to eat?  I swear, it's like a human pig trough with plates!!  We went to a Chinese Buffett resturant last night.  They had 3 rows of food, plus, a free standing ice cream machine. 

          There was rice (several types),  lo mein, thinner lo mein, potatoes of every style, seafood such as shrimp, (both fresh and fried), salad bar, chicken made every way you can think of (including chicken on a stick), cheesy mussles (yum!), salad bar, pizza (can you believe that?), and of course, dessert! 

             I'm still full...   Just call me bloated!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a meal.  You make me proud that I am leaving most of my entrees on my plate AND skipping dessert.  (well not always, but mostly)  Trouble is, I dont know if I am losing weight.

Anonymous said...

I have to remind myself that buffets are NOT my friend.    It doesn't do me any good, but I keep reminding me...even when I'm shoveling it in.   lol
~Meg