Friday, March 21, 2008

It seems that spring has finally kicked winter's asp. With the temps being around 66 and sunny, it sure seems that way. Cousin and I have done something almost close to nothing with the exception of just spending our time together and that is ok. We both need the reconnection to family at times.

                                               Funny Turkey Family Standing and Sitting Around Watching TV

Her grandkids will be here in a week or so and if I can figure out how to get back up here to see them, I will. I love those kids and let's face it, I might need someone to pick out my nursing home some day. Might as well be done by someone who has a kind thought about me!!

                                              Senior Woman in a Wheelchair

 

Guess I'll be headed home tomorrow.... just in time for the Easter Bunny to drop off something special for me. Hope it's something better than a hollow chocolate bunny!!

                                                       Blue Postal Mailbox Cartoon Character in an Easter Basket Full of Decorated Easter Eggs

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know winter had an asp, just Cleo. If they locate a good home, send me an email. Maybe we can be roomies. Just think, we'll meet new friends every day and we can hide our own Easter eggs.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Good to see you. I missed my friends and I'm glad to be able to get caught up. I'm one happy boy now that winter is behind us, and I don't look forward to seeing it again anytime soon.

I like your philosophy there about the whole nursing home thing with the kids! Always be nice to folks younger than ourselves, right?

I hope there is something nice waiting for you from the Easter Bunny too! Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

What do you mean "spring has finally kicked winter's a**"??? SNOWED here in Pennsylvania this morning. <grin>

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick
http://journals.aol.com/daddyleer/CaregivinglyYours/
http://lairofcachalot.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Huh?  You loved your chocolate bunny last year...or was it a chocolate Santa

Anonymous said...

I added a comment of F3b 29 entry...don't know if you check that far back.  Kickin' back withj cousin seems like the best thing to do on the time off.  You get back to wok restored.

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyyyy I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on my reading, and you don'ts gots nuttin new here!

Hope you're doing well, Jackie :)

Anonymous said...

Just checking to see if you have any tornado story to tell.  How close was it? Chcuk..seven am Friday april 4 PdT

Anonymous said...

abvout commet number nine.... dumb me... I read about tonado in Arkansis and read "Alabama".... disregard  Glad it was in another state

Anonymous said...

So, was it better than a hollow chocoloate bunny?    
I don't think I got anything for easter that I didn't buy for myself!  lol  (and believe you me, it was NOT hollow)
You ok?   Haven't heard from you in a while.
~Meg