Saturday, December 9, 2006

Full Moons and Artic Fronts

This past week was full of wierd little happenings and big-time attitudes at school . . . including mine!  When we have a full moon, the kids begin to be wierd.  I try to stay normal.  OK, OK, I know what you're thinking.  As close to me being normal as possible.

It started first thing Monday morning with a phone call from a parent.  It seems her son took home a kotex from school and she just wanted to 'warn' me about his fascination about these items (which we already knew) and for me to find someone to counsel him about it. 

Next, it was my turn to come unglued.  We have two homerooms in our class.  I get the younger kids.  All semester I've been telling them to go to homeroom and stay there.  Have they done that?  HECK NO!  Monday morning my head started spinning faster than Linda Blair's did in The Exorcist and yes, I think there was some green stuff spewing, but I'm not sure.  

Then came the Artic blast on Wednesday! What a combination!  We won't even go into what happened after that. 

I wonder if there is anyone else who was glad to see Friday afternoon get here??

 

No comments: