Friday, May 12, 2006

Season of Confusion

Yes Virginia, there is a season for football!  

    

Here in my part of the world, it's football season all year.  Rumor has it that football is a religion.  After tonight, I'm a believer even though I never doubted it.  Of course, I'm right there with the rest of the followers of the almighty pigskin! Tonight, we had a scrimmage game at the high school where I teach.  Blue jerseys vs. White jerseys.  Blue won 21-14.  It even felt like a fall game.  The temp is about 66 out there and with a strong wind!!  People had blankets, coats and sweats. It ALMOST makes me wish there was another game next Friday night.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot..... there is one!!

                                                 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you have any windows to clean, or something?!
From RJT

Anonymous said...

Blankets?  Last night I slept on top of the bedding.  It was warm.  I have the cooler on now as I write this.  My, this is a big country...spring in one part and summer in another.  (Football season in Alabama)