Tuesday, April 26, 2005

New Week

Hi all!  It's Tuesday night and I'm already looking forward to the weekend.  Two days, two meetings where one was at least 3 hours and the other about 5 all together.  I'm not used to sitting for these long periods of time....   My kids in class are beginning to get tired of having their schedule disrupted.  Oh well....

I had to do something last week that I hate doing.  It's one of the reasons I've stopped dating in the past.  I had been seeing someone since late November and he is a nice guy.  I have been trying to feel something in the relationship, but it just wasn't there like it should be.  One night about 2 weeks ago we were talking on the phone and he began talking about getting married or living together. I was stunned and surprised.  Later, like the next day or so when I really started to think about it, I had a panic attack.  Last week, we saw each other and the subject that I am a loner came up.  I told him I had been this way for a very long time and I wasn't sure I would ever be comfortable living with someone or even they with me.  I have not talked to him since that day.  We have IM'd once and he told me he was 'in a mood.' I phoned the next day and he wasn't home, so I sent an e-mail to say I hope is past his mood.  He has read it, but did not respond.   It bothers me a little to think he won't fight for our relationship or even try to keep the lines of communication going.  I guess that answers that question.......

Have a good rest of the week....  More later...

BamaWmn46

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep looking. Maybe you'll find the Rite Man